CRI Extrusion Division
CRI has implemented an extrusion and tubing line for flexible PVC, single lumen, medical Tubing; with a focus on quality and short lead-times.
CRI is committed to the highest quality medical tubing and strong customer service. We have invested in state-of-the-art extrusion and tubing manufacturing equipment to insure a “robust” extrusion process and we have a highly skilled and dedicated extrusion team.
Let CRI assist you with the production of plastic tubing and extrusion that will meet your exact requirements and exceed your expectations.
Our capabilities include:
- Quality System compliance to: FDA QSR 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485, 2003
- Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Extrusion
- Medical Tubing
- Gas Sampling Lines
- High Volume Extrusion
- Diameter Ranges: .040 ID and .750 OD
- Installation Qualifications (IQ)
- Operational Qualifications (OQ)
- Performance Qualifications (PQ)
- Reeled (coil) Tubing
- Precision Tolerances
- Short Lead-times
- Closed-looped Measurement System
- In-process & Final Inspection
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)